Company Name: Isofoam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd
Address: P O Box 3804 TYGER VALLEY 7536
Telephone: +27 (0) 21 930-5074
Fax : +27 (0) 21 930-5075
The certificate covers the manufacture and installation of Isoboard; Nail Up Insulated Ceilings in new or renovated buildings.This certificate and Agrément South Africa’s assessment apply only to Isoboard; Nail Up Insulated Ceilings that are manufactured and installed as described and illustrated in this certificate and where the terms and conditions of certification are complied with.
soboard® Nail Up Insulated Ceilings are extruded polystyrene rigid foam boards which are fixed to the underside of timber ceiling brandering purlins or cold formed galvanised steel sections or roof rafters by means of concealed fixing clips and adhesive. Isoboard® Nail Up Insulated Ceiling boards are:
- white in colour600 mm wide with the longitudinal edges of the boards bevelled and tongued-and-grooved.
- Boards may also be manufactured with longitudinal grooves cut in their surface giving the appearance once installed similar to that of tongue and groove timber ceilings.
- The ends of the boards are square cut.
- manufactured in standard thicknesses of 25 mm 30 mm up to 80 mm in increments of 10 mm with board thicknesses above 50 mm made (are manufactured as per request) to order
- supplied in standard lengths of up to 80m.