Company Name: Automa Multistyrene (Pty) Ltd
Address: P O Box 361 EDENVALE 1610
Telephone: +27(0)11 974 3524
Fax : +27(0)11 392 5386
The superstructure walls of the Automapolyblock Building System are constructed of fire-retarded interlocking hollow expanded polystyrene (EPS) modules which act as a permanent insulation and shuttering.Roofs (with the exception of horizontal wind trusses at ceiling level required under certain conditions and roof holding-down straps cast into ring beams) and roof coverings are conventional.
All other aspects of construction are conventional.The certificate covers the use of the Automapolyblock Building System in all areas of South Africa for the erection of single storey buildings for the uses (SANS 10400: Table 1 of Regulation A (20) (1)) set out below:
- non-residential school buildings (A3)
- moderate and low-risk commercial service buildings (B2and B3)
- moderate and low-risk industrial buildings (D2 and D3)
- small shops (F2)
- offices (G1)
- hostels semi-detached row and
- detached houses (H2 H3 and H4).