Company Name: Polyform South Africa
Address: 11 New England Road PIETERMARITZBURG 3201
Telephone: +27 (0)33 346 0365
Fax : +27 (0)33 342 2909
The certificate covers the use of the Polyform Building System in all areas of South Africa for the erection of single storey buildings for occupancy classes set out below (SANS 10400 PART A : Table 1 of Regulation A (20) (1)):
- place of instruction (A3)
- moderate and low-risk commercial service buildings (B2 and B3)
- low and moderate risk industrial (D2 D3)
- small shops (F2)
- offices (G1)
- moderate risk storage and low risk storage(J2 and J3)dormitory (H2)
- domestic residence (semi-detached houses or row houses) (H3)
- dwelling house (detached houses) and related outbuildings (H4)hospitality (H5).
Agrément South Africa has approved Polyform South Africa’s building system for single story buildings. The system may however be used for multi-story application provided an approved competent engineer takes full responsibility.
This certificate and Agrément South Africa’s assessment apply only to Polyform Building System buildings that are designed manufactured and erected as described and illustrated in this certificate and where the terms and conditions of certification are complied with.