Company Name: EVERITE (Pty) Ltd
Address: P.O Box 8644 Johannesburg 2000
Telephone: +27 (0)11 439 4400
Fax : +27 (0)11 903 8684
The certificate covers the use of Everite Hebel AAC Block Building System in all areas of South Africa for the erection of single-storey for occupancy classes set out below (SANS 10400: Table 1 of Regulation A (20) (1)):
- places of instruction (A3)
- moderate and low-risk commercial service (B2 B3)
- low and moderate risk industrial (D1 D2 D3)
- Hospital Clinic (E2 E3)
- small shop (F2)
- offices (G1)
- hotel (H1)
- dormitory (H2)
- blocks domestic residence (semi-detached houses or row houses) (H3)
- dwelling house (detached houses) and related outbuildings (H4).
NB: Hospital Clinic (E2 E3) and hotel (H1) only the 220 mm thick blocks must be used. Agrément South Africa has approved Everite Hebel AAC Block Building System for single storey buildings. The system may however be used in multi storey application provided an approved competent engineer takes full responsibility.
This certificate and Agrément South Africa’s evaluation apply only to Everite Hebel AAC Building Blocks System buildings that are designed and erected as described and illustrated in this certificate and where the terms and conditions of certification are complied with.