Company: Ceiling Solutions (Pty) Ltd
Tel: (021) 405-4000
Address: c/o Mr D Resnick Moores Rowland CA P O Box 2817 CAPE TOWN 8000
The Gethal Building System consists of:
- 100 mm thick external and internal walls of reinforced, aerated concrete cast in a resin-bonded shuttering system;
- cast in situ and continuously until walls have been cast up to final height;
- conventional surface beds thickened at the edges and under internal walls;
- conventional roof construction.
Except for dormitories, domestic residences and dwellings in the Southern Coastal Condensation Area, this certificate covers the use of the building system in all areas of South Africa for the erection of single storey detached buildings of the following types:
- A3 – places of instruction
- B2 & B3 – moderate and low risk commercial service
- D2 & D3 – moderate and low risk industrial
- F2 – small shops
- G1 – offices
- H2, H3 & H4 – dormitory, domestic residence and dwelling house
- J2 & J3 – moderate and low-risk storage.
Note: The occupancy classes given in Table 1 of Regulation A20(1) of SABS 0400:1990 have been attributed by Agrément South Africa to the types of buildings covered by the certificate.