Company: kwena ya sebeletrading enterprise cc
Address: Wolfbrick Systems (Pty) Ltd P O Box 10515 LINTON GRANGE 6015 Summary of Assessment Compliance with Mantag Criteria Compliance with the National Building Regulations
The Wolfbrick Building System consists of:
- conventional cast in situ concrete surface beds thickened under perimeter and internal walls
- superstructure walls constructed of modular, interlocking, hollow blocks of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic. Walls are filled with a sand-cement mix and incorporate core column reinforcement, reinforced concrete ring beams and roof holding down anchors;
- conventional roof construction and roof coverings.
This Mantag certificate covers the use of the Wolfbrick Building System in appropriate areas in all climatic zones of South Africa for the erection of single-storey buildings for the following uses:
- detached houses and ancillary free-standing buildings such as toilets;
- non-residential school buildings (classrooms, cloakrooms, administration, assembly and storage facilities).
Mantag certificates are a distinct type of Agrément certificate, based on acceptable safety and health criteria for single storey houses and related outbuildings, non-residential schools and primary health care facilities in areas where the local authority is of the opinion that the type of construction is appropriate, given that it is of paramount importance that buildings be erected at the lowest possible cost.
If the conditions of this Mantag certificate are complied with, Agrément South Africa is of the opinion that the Wolfbrick Building System will be fit-for-purpose, and can therefore be regarded as complying with the functional requirements related to safety and health contained in the National Building Regulations. In general, however, Mantag criteria permit a lesser level of performance than would be expected from buildings erected in accordance with the deemed-to-satisfy rules contained in SABS 0400-1990, The application of the National Building Regulations.