Company: Rocla (Pty) Ltd
Tel: +27(0)11) 472 1771
Address: P O Box 92 ROODEPOORT 1725
Rocla Bathroom and Toilet Units consist of:
- precast concrete units in which the roof, walls and floors are cast integrally in a casting yard;
bathroom units are 2 000 mm wide x 1 520 mm deep x 2 240 mm high at the front and 1 980 mm high at the rear and with walls, roof and floors of 70 mm thick reinforced precast concrete;
- toilet units are 960 mm wide x 1 160 mm deep x 2 060 mm high at the front and 1 985 mm high at the rear and with
- walls, roof and floors of 60 mm thick reinforced precast concrete. Doors with special hinges are provided;
- units which are used to house the necessary plumbing and sanitary fittings (the plumbing connections and sanitary fittings and their installation do not form part of this certificate);
- toilet units which may also be placed on concrete vacuum tanks designed for the purpose.
This certificate covers the use of the system in all areas of Southern Africa for the erection of single storey bathroom units which may stand independently or be attached to new or existing buildings externally, provided that these buildings comply with the National Building Regulations. This certificate also covers free-standing outside toilets and their vacuum tanks or outside toilets connected to waterborne sewage disposal systems.