Company: LWP Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Tel: +27(0)21 981 7940
Address: 47 Mahonie Crescent Klein Bran Estate Brickenfell 7560
The LEPA Building System foundations consist of:
- Foundations which are cast in situ concrete surface bed and thickened edge beams cast on a damp proof membrane. All foundations are designed by a professional engineer.
- External walls consist of a 150 mm-180 mm thick expanded polystyrene (EPS) beaded concrete core with a dry density of 650 kg/m? encapsulated both sides with a 4, 5 mm calcium silicate board .Walls fixed together using interlocking tongue and groove method between the panels.
- Internal walls are 120 mm thick and comprise of the same material.
- Roof consists of light gauge, structural steel trusses and clad with lightweight cladding.
- Insulated ceilings must always be installed and can be gypsum plasterboard, fibre cement, isofoam or 30 mm thick
- Lampboard (polyisocyanurate foamed board coated both sides with impregnated fibreglass tissue) installed in accordance with the manufacturers instruction